And our trip begins....
Well Aaron & I are back against our will. We both would've been good with moving to Breckenridge. The peaks were great and so was the town. People were so nice it was a good change for once. We snowboarded for 3 days. The last day was only 3 hours though.
The first day we snowboarded was all fresh powder. The 2nd day was sunny and so was the last day. Aaron said I was spoiled for this to be my first trip with a hotel 500 yards away from the hill and perfect weather. Our hotel was the Great Divide Lodge. It was nice and close to the hill...although we never took advantage of the hot tub....oh well next time I guess.
Well Aaron & I are back against our will. We both would've been good with moving to Breckenridge. The peaks were great and so was the town. People were so nice it was a good change for once. We snowboarded for 3 days. The last day was only 3 hours though.
The first day we snowboarded was all fresh powder. The 2nd day was sunny and so was the last day. Aaron said I was spoiled for this to be my first trip with a hotel 500 yards away from the hill and perfect weather. Our hotel was the Great Divide Lodge. It was nice and close to the hill...although we never took advantage of the hot tub....oh well next time I guess.
1 comments:
Wow, beautiful Jenny! Looks like so much fun! You gotta love those blue skies!! So glad the weather cooperated and you two had a great time! Looking forward to the fun pics of you now :-)
Post a Comment