WTF....
Just found out a girlfriend of mine had to put down her doberman due to aggression issues as well. Her dog Roxy was fine for a few years and then all of the sudden recently started being very aggressive with the family. She finally attacked my girlfriend and only stopped when the lights in the room where it was taking place were turned on...then she was back to being "momma's girl."
I just couldn't believe it. It sounded just like my baby Drew. He was showing signs of aggression but got really back in a week span. He growled at my mom when she walked by him at first, then a few days later attacked me because I wouldn't let him full on attack my neighbor and then he tried to attack my mom.
Could Ceaser fix these dogs I wonder or was it a brain problem? We will never know but after putting them to sleep I still wonder if Drew could've been helped. According to Ceaser he can fix any dog which leaves me and my family with an awful sense of letting him down....I got him from a shelter to save him not to kill him....
On a happy note: My mother has a friend needing to rehome 2 labs (together) only thing I know is that one is black and one is brown. Also my aunt possibly wants to rehome their 1year old male golden retreiver....let me know if you got anything!
My first time...
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment