Sunday, January 18, 2009

When us Michiganders get snow, we don't think cold, we think snowboarding

Aaron & I went snowboarding after getting probably 7in Saturday evening. It was great all that fresh snow. I haven't been snowboarding in fresh snow in forever! It was fantastic! Aaron loved snowboarding in the daytime...and it truly is better than going at night. We have been talking about going to Colorado or out west, but Aaron keeps telling me I need to practice. So here we were practicing. We will see about Colorado, but as for Sunday it was a good time. And hopefully I will get enough courage to do some jumps.









So the above picture is me after I had fell on the side hill on quicksilver. I feel in such a way that I had twisted my arm back, so I needed a minute. Aaron asked if I was okay, but I just yelled back to him that I needed a minute and all I could hear was him laughing.
And we are spent...

0 comments: